Data is critically important to the success of a procurement analytics project. Accessing and trusting the data is vital to making more strategic procurement decisions.
Why not take the first step in understanding the health of your data by leveraging a free data audit assessing the below:
- Ability to enrich the data
- Ability to classify the data
- Ability to load the data into Rosslyn
These three components will help us assess your data maturity and help you understand what level of analysis is possible:
- Level 1 = Minimal analysis based on - How much are you spending? Who are you spending it with?
- Level 2 = What are you spending your money on? Who is buying?
- Level 3 = What savings can be found? What can be rationalized?
Request your free data audit today:
The high cost of bad data for procurement
In the US alone, bad, dirty, inaccurate or missing data is estimated to cost companies over $600bn a year. Find out how our data diligence can change that.
Our latest procurement analytics news and insights.
Insights - 6 common things supply chain data contains
Insights - The importance of data visibility
Insights - How to create a solid data culture
Having a data-driven culture is essential for staying competitive. This guide explores what data-driven culture is, its benefits, the challenges, and how it can be achieved.